Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 - 1425 Constable, SI & Other Posts: Meghalaya Police for the treasured positions invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 1425 Police Constable jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Meghalaya. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online for Police Constable Recruitment 2016 at megpolice.gov.in on or before application closing date 15-04-2016. For more information regarding Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 1425 posts
Name of the post -
1. UB sub Inspector - 100 posts
2. Unarmed Branch Constable - 441 posts
3. Firemen = 31 Posts
4. Driver Firemen - 05 posts
5. MPRO Operator - 86 posts
6. WPC - 13 Posts
7. Armed Branch Constable - 125 posts
8. State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable - 500 posts
9. Handyman Constable - 13 posts
10. Armourer - 05 posts
11. Bugler - 04 posts
12. Driver Constable - 81 posts
13. Mechanic - 07 posts
14. MPRO constable - 01 posts
15. Rider Constable - 02 pots
Name of the Organization: Meghalaya Police
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-27 years for UB SI/ AB SI, 18-27 years for Follower, 18-21 years for remaining all posts. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified Degree in any stream for UB SI/AB SI, 5th passed, 12th passed for relevant posts, 9th passed for relevant posts.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on physical efficiency test, written examination, trade test and interview conducted by Meghalaya Police for the treasured positions .
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website megpolice.gov.in . download and Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification and submit to the authorities 015-04-2016.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://megpolice.gov.in .
2. Click on link named Meghalaya Police Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for receipt of application form: 15-04-2016.
References for this recruitment: