Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016: Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) recently released a recruitment to filling up 271 Constable, staff Nurse and other jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before application closing date 13-04-2016. For more information regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies - 283 posts
Name of the post -
Environmental Scientist 01 Post
1. Naval Architect 01 Post
2. Animal Nutrtion Officer 01 Post
3. Medical Officer (Siddha) 01 Post
4. Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee) 03 Posts
5. Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique) 02 Posts
6. Junior Instructor (Surveyor) 03 Posts
7. Junior Instructor (Electroplator) 01 Post
8. Junior Instructor (Mechanic Medical Electronics) 01 Post
9. Police Constable 131 Posts
10. Lab Attender 07 Posts
11. Weaving Master (Part-I) 01 Post
12. Weaving Master (Part-II) 01 Post
13. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer 09 Posts
14. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy) 01 Post
15. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics) 01 Post
16. Higher Secondary School Teacher (English) 04 Posts
17. Staff Nurse Grade II 91 Posts
18. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) 23 Posts
19. Pay scale: Rs.16980/- -Rs.31360/-
Name of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 18 years to 50 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed SSC / ITI / Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant discipline from any government approved Institution / University with minimum qualifying marks. Kindly refer this table to get post wise academic qualification information.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in OMR Test, written test,Physical Efficiency Test, Endurance Test conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.keralapsc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of application form: 13-04-2016.
References for this recruitment: