Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Jharkhand has published advt. no.03/2015 for 140 Assistant Director Agriculture/ Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer and Equivalent vacancies in JPSC. Applicants who having Graduated in Agriculture Science from Recognized University can apply through the prescribed format before 09.01.2016. Applicants may send application form to Jharkhand Public Service Commission office. Applicants form is available on Jharkhand Public Service Commission website. Further detail like salary offer, age limit, selection procedure, criteria, application form download, enclosed document list, last date of sending application form etc. mention below.
Post Title: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2016 - 140 Asst Director/ Sub Divisional Agril Officer www.jpsc.gov.in
Post Name: Assistant Director Agriculture/ Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer and Equivalent
Total Number Vacancies: 140
1. Category 1 (Agronomy): 13
2. Category 2 (Agri.Engg.): 36
3. Category 3 (Agri Chemistry): 24
4. Category 5 (Plant Protection): 22
5. Category 7 (Horticulture): 22
6. Category 8 (Weights Measurement & Marketing): 03
7. Category 9 (Statistics): 20
Job location: Jharkhand
Mode of Application: Offline
Advertisement No. 03/2015
Department: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC),
- Post No. 1, 3, 4- Graduate in Agriculture Science from Recognized University
- Post No. 2- Graduate in Agriculture Engineering from Recognized University for Category
- Post No. 6- Graduate in any one stream Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agriculture Science from Recognized University Post No. 5 Physics (Hons) or Graduate in any one stream Agriculture Science/ Engineering from Recognized University
- Post No. 7- Graduate in any one stream Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics from Recognized University
Selection: Written exam and Interview.
Age Limit: as on 01.08.2014.
- 21 to 35 years for Unreserved
- 37 years for BC category-I/ II
- 38 years for Female (Unreserved)/ BC category-I/ II
- 40 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- UR and OBC: - Rs.400/-
- SC and ST: - Rs.100/-
- Payment of application fee can made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking online mode and offline mode.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to send Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) their www.jpsc.gov.in and complete online application filling process 09.01.2016.
Write on the envelope application for the post of Assistant Director Agriculture/ Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer and Equivalent.
Last Date for Online Registration: 09.01.2016 till 12:00 Midnight.
Any Query Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org