Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 for 150 posts: Jharkhand High Court Ranchi (Jharkhand) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 150 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in deposition typist department. So in order to employ all these 150 vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates Jharkhand high court has given the employment notification. Thus aspirants those who are willing to apply for these vacancies and those who have enough eligibility conditions can apply. So applicants those who are having graduation degree from any recognized university along with typing knowledge (25 WPM typing speed in Hindi) can apply through offline. Therefore aspirants are advised to download the application form in a prescribed format, then fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address on or before the last date of 14th March 2016. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 150 posts
Name of the post: deposition typist
- Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on the last date of 01-12-2015, age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have graduation degree from any recognized university along with typing knowledge (25 WPM typing speed in Hindi).
Salary details: selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs 5200 - 20200 with grade pay Rs 1900 per month.
Application fee: all general candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 400 and Rs 125 for all reserved category candidates. Through Bank draft drawn in favor of any nationalized Bank, Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
Candidates should log on to the official website
Then navigate to the deposition typist official notification and read it completely
Then click on download application form
Take the printout of filled application form and fill it with necessary details
Send the filled application form to the below mentioned address
Application forms received after the last date would be treated as rejected. Postal address:
- The Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Important dates for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Last date for the submission of application form: 14th March 2016.