Hssc Recruitment Clerk Vacancy Hssc Gov In vacancy on Yuva Jobs
HSSC online Application for Clerk, Apply Online Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2015 at www.hssc.gov.in
Apply online application to HSSC Recruitment 4425 Clerk. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment Board, latest notification for Clerk. Applicants can get full advertisement below and submit the HSSC online application at www.hssc.gov.in. Applicants who are going to apply, ensure that you are eligible for post of clerk. The applicants will have to apply online, no other option. The last date of submitting online application is 07.12.2015. HSSC notification further information such as eligibility criteria, syllabus and how to apply etc. listed below.
a. Gen: 1237 b. SC: 857 c. BCA: 651 d. BCB: 389 e. EBPG: 520 f. ESM-GEN: 301 g. ESM-SC: 97 h. ESM-BCA: 105 i. ESM-BCB: 128 j. OSP-GEN: 32 k. OSP-SC: 53 l. OSP-BCA: 37 m. OSP-BCB: 18
Job location: Haryana
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. 10/2015
Date Notice Issued:24.11.2015
Education qualification:10+2/ 10+2 first division or Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University and Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education. Selection: Written exam and Interview.
Age Limit:17-42 years as on 06.01.2016. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Gen (Male/ Female): - Rs.100/-
Gen (Female of Haryana resident only):- Rs.50/-
Male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG: - Rs.25/-
Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG: - Rs.13/-
Payment of application fee can made through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
How to apply:Eligible applicant require to apply online through Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) website www.hssc.gov.in from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) website www.hssc.gov.in.
2. Click on page Apply Online button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.