HSSC Recruitment 2016: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recently released a recruitment notification to filling up 4511 Attendant, UDC, LDC Vacancies. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for HSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at hssc.gov.in on or before application closing date 04-04-2016. For more information regarding HSSC Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No. of Vacancies - 4511
Name of the post -
1. Shift Attendant: 2426 posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk: 447 posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 964 posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03 posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office / Field): 36 posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/Field): 109 posts
8. Section Officer : 04 posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 posts
11. Analyst: 08 posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03 posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 posts
14. Foreman Gr-ll (Hydel): 01 post
15. Foreman Gr-ll (Thermal) (Electrical Trade): 05 posts
16. Foreman Gr-II (Thermal) (Mechanical Trade): 04 posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical): 05 posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 posts
19. Store Munshi: 03 posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 06 posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 posts
For Post(1 To 3,6,7,11,13,19 To 23): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
For Post(4,5,8 To 10,12,14,18,24): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.3200/4200/-
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 18 years to 42 years. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. for other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Application fee: Rs.150/- General (Male/ Female) category candidates & Rs.75/- Gen(Female of Haryana resident only for Post(4,5,8 To 10,12,14 To 18,24). Rs.35/- male & Rs.18/- Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only for Post(4,5,8 To 10,12,14 To 18,24). Rs.100/- General (Male/ Female) category candidates & Rs.50/- Gen(Female of Haryana resident only for Post(1 To 3,6,7,11,13,19 To 23), Rs.25/- male & Rs.13/- Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post(1 To 3,6,7,11,13,19 To 23), No Fee for PWD Candidates for all Posts. The application Fee should be remit through online Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
Check Official website for post wise application fee.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on merit in written examination and interview conducted by HSSC.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website hssc.gov.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
2. Click on link named HSSC Shift Attendant, UDC, LDC Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of application form: 04-04-2016.
References for this recruitment:
Download official notification - Available Here