Gujarat High court online Application for District Judge, Apply Online Gujarat High court (GHC) Recruitment 2016 at www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Apply online application to GHC Recruitment47 post of District Judge. Gujarat High court (GHC), latest notification for District Judge. Applicants can get full advertisement below and submit the GHC online application at gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Applicants who are going to apply, ensure that you are eligible for the post of District Judge. The applicants will have to apply online, no other option. The last date for submitting online application is 01.02.2016 to 29.02.2016. Gujarat High court notification further information such as eligibility criteria, syllabus and how to apply etc. listed below.
Apply Online Gujarat High court Recruitment 2016 at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Department: Gujarat High court (GHC)
Post Name: District Judge
Total Number Vacancies: 47
District Judge: 47
Job location: Gujarat
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. RC/1250/2015
01. Applicant must possess a Degree in Law from a university recognized by Law in India with 7 years or more Practicing Advocate in court of Civil or Criminal jurisdiction as on 29.02.2016
02. Candidates should have Knowledge of Basic Computer Application/ Operations as a set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration department resolutions no. PRCH-102005-1532-K
Exam pattern and syllabus 2016
District Judge Scheme of Exam and syllabus:
A. Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) - Pre Exam will be held on 20 Marks 2016 on computer based online examination system which shall consist 2 paper (Each 100 marks and 2 hours)
Paper-I syllabus - LAW
01. The Constitution of India
02. The code of Civil Procedure 1908, The Specific Relief Act 1963, the transfer of Property Act 1982 The Indian Partnership Act 1932, the Indian contract Act 1872, The Sale of Goods Act 1930 and The Limitation Act 1963.
03. The Indian Panel code 1860, The Indian Evidence Act 1872, The Negotiable Instruments Act 1881, The Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Act 1985
04. Legal Maxims
05. Medical Jurisprudence
06. Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology
Paper -II syllabus (General Knowledge and Awareness)
01. General English Language
02. Current Affair
03. General Knowledge
04. Indian History and Geography
05. Basic of Science and Technology
07. Analytical Reasoning/ Mental Ability
08. Basic Knowledge of computer Operation/ Applications
Note - The candidates who secure minimum 50 percent marks in pre exam will be called for main examination
B. Main exam pattern (Main Exam will be Descriptive Type which schedule on 24 April 2016
In Main Written exam shall consist two papers (Each 100 marks in 3 hours Duration)
Main exam syllabus for Paper -I
01. The code of criminal Procedure 1973
02. The Indian Pane Code 1860
03. The Indian Evidence Act 1872
04. The Prevention of corruption Act 1988
05. The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985
06. The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989
Main Examination Syllabus for Paper - II
01. Code of civil Procedure 1908
02. The Indian Contract Act 1872
03. The construction of India
04. The Specific Relief Act 1963
05. The transfer of Property Act 1882
06. The Intellectual Property Laws
07. Succession Law Personal Law (Muslims, Hindu and Christian)
08. The Motor Vehicles Act 1988
09. The Arbitration and conciliation Act 1996
10. The Electricity Act 2003
11. The Land Acquisition Act 1984
12. The Family courts Act 1984
13. The Environment Act 1986
14. The Wild Life Protection Act 1972
Main written exam paper style:
Paper - I (Criminal) shall consist two parts
Part - A (50 Marks): Answer to Questions, Prcis writing, Short Notes, Translation form English to Gujarati.
Part - B (50 Marks): Judgment Writing (Sessions Case)
Paper - II (Civil):
Part - I (50 Marks) - Answer to Questions, Assertions/ Reasons, Translation from Gujarati to English, Short Notes
Part - II (50 Marks) - Judgment Writing (civil Appeal)
Selection: Written exam and Interview.
Age Limit: as on 29.02.2016
Post no- ST/SC social orthopedically- 35 years and 48 years
Post no- other-48 years
- UR and OBC: - Rs.1000/-
- SC and ST: - Rs.500/-
- Payment of application fee can make through Bank charge whereas. The application fee in current Bank Account No. 30725811785 in SBI high Court complex Brach Sola Ahmedabad in favor Registrar, a high court of Gujarat.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to apply online through Gujarat High court (GHC) website www.Gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 29.02.2016 up to 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Gujarat High court (GHC) websitewww.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
2. Click on page Apply Online button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by Bank charge whereas. The application fee in current Bank Account No. 30725811785 in SBI high Court complex Brach Sola Ahmedabad in favor Registrar, a high court of Gujarat.
Starting date of apply online: 01.02.2016
last date of applying online: 29.02.2016
Date of Preliminary Exam: 20.03.2016District Judge: Date of Main Exam: 24-04-2016District Judge: Date of Viva-Vocal Test: Month of June/July 2016
Gujarat High court (GHC) Advertisement Notice
Applicants have the great chance to get jobs Gujarat High court (GHC) Recruitment, however if someone want to ask anything please comment below.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in