DMHO Mahabubnagar District Recruitment 2016 for 60 posts: DMHO Mahabubnagar District has given the employment notification for the recruitment of 60 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as ANM, anesthetist, gynecologist (OBG), medical officer, staff nurse and theatre assistant. To fill up all these vacancies DMHO Mahabubnagar District has given the employment notification and welcoming applications from all interested and eligible candidates. So aspirants those who are willing to willing to work in this organization and those who have passed graduation degree in any relevant field can apply through offline. Such as applicants have to download the application form in a prescribed format, fill it with necessary details and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address on or before 12th February 2016. Application forms received after the last date would be rejected. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process, application fee and important dates are given below.
DMHO Mahabubnagar District Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 60 posts
Name of the posts:
Staff Nurse: 04
Gynecologist (OBG): 09
Medical Officer: 30
Theatre Assistant: 04
- Age limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 38 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: applicants must have passed SSC / MPHW/ GNM/ MBBS/ OBG from any recognized university. Applicants are advised to refer the official notification for post wise details.
Selection process: DMHO Mahabubnagar District will employ the candidates based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview.
- Application fee: all aspirants have to send DD for Rs. 800 for specialists posts, Rs. 500 for Medical Officer posts, Rs. 200 for staff nurse & theatre assistant posts.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are suggested to download the application form in a prescribed format. Then fill it with necessary details and post the filled application to below mentioned address.
Postal address: to the O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Mahabubnagar.
Important dates for DMHO Mahabubnagar District Recruitment 2016:
- Last date for the submission of application form: 12th February 2016.