DMER Punjab Recruitment 2016: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Punjab or Punjab Medical Education recently released a recruitment notification to filling up 260 Senior Resident Posts. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form at www.punjabmedicaleducation.org on or before application closing date 18-04-2016. For more information regarding DMER Punjab Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
DMER Punjab Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No. of Posts - 260
Name of the post - Senior Resident(SR)
Vacancy details by Department:
1. Anatomy: 05
2. Physiology: 05
3. Biochemistry: 07
4. Pathology: 00
5. Microbiology: 05
6. Pharmacology: 01
7. Forensic Medicine: 05
8. Community Medicine: 11
9. General Medicine: 23
10. General surgery: 20
11. Obstetrical & Gynaecology: 16
12. Paediatrics: 10
13. Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine: 07
14. Psychiatry: 02
15. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy: 03
16. Orthopaedics: 10
17. Anaesthesiology Including: 27
18. Radio- diagnosis: 13
19. Radiotherapy: 06
20. Oto-Rhino-Largngology: 00
21. Ophthalmology: 04
22. Nuclear Medicine: 06
23. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 06
24. ImmunoHumatology & Blood Transfusion: 05
25. Hospital administration: 06
26. Neonatology: 05
27. Endocrinology: 05
29. Medical Gastroenterology: 06
30. Medical Oncology: 06
31. Nephrology: 05
32. Neurology: 04
33. Cardiovascular & thoracic surgery: 03
34. Urology: 03
35. Neuron-Surgery: 06
36. Paediatric surgery: 06
37. Plastic & Reconstructive: 04
38. Surgical Oncology: 00
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Medical Education and Research
Age Limit: As per Govt Norms. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S. Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for DMER Punjab Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.punjabmedicaleducation.org. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification. After successful submission take a printout of system generated acknowledgement.
1. Applicants must logon to official website http://www.punjabmedicaleducation.org.
2. Click on link named Directorate of Medical Education and Research Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
The 0/0 Director Research & Medical Education
E Block, 7th Floor
Last date for submission of application form: 18-04-2016.
References for this recruitment:
official notification Advt & Apply Online - Click Here