Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2015: Central Agricultural University Imphal has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 31 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in various departments such as junior engineer/library assistant, junior engineer (civil, electrical), personal assistant, livestock/farm assistant. So in order to recruit all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates.
Central Agricultural University Imphal has given the notification and accepting applications from all interested and eligible candidates. So applicants those who are willing to work in this university and those who have sufficient educational qualification such as applicants must have passed bachelors degree in library/documentation science or equivalent/ master degree in English/ agriculture with minimum 55% marks/ graduate in civil/electrical engineering from a recognized institution/ bachelors degree in agriculture/ fisheries/ horticulture or b.sc. With zoology and applicants must have 2 years experience in fish farm management can apply on or before the last date of 21st November 2015.
Other necessary details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total number of available Posts: 31 posts
Name of the Post: junior engineer/library assistant, junior engineer (civil, electrical), personal assistant, livestock/farm assistant
- For Editor: applicants must have passed master degree in English/ Agriculture with minimum 55% marks along with 2 years work experience.
- For Junior Engineer: applicants must have passed high second class graduate degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from any recognized institution.
- For Personal Assistant: applicants must have passed Bachelors degree from any recognized university or applicants must have 2 years diploma in Secretarial Practice from government recognized institution following 10+2 schooling.
- For Library Assistant: applicants must have passed Bachelors degree in library/Documentation Science or its equivalent.
- For Livestock/Farm Assistant: applicants must have passed Bachelors degree in Agriculture/ Fisheries/ Horticulture or B.Sc. with Zoology and 2 years experience in Fish Farm Management.
Application Fee: applicants have to pay application fee of 500/- through DD drawn in favor of Comptroller, Central Agricultural University, and Imphal.
Selection Process: applicants would be selected based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview.
How to Apply: all interested and eligible candidates have to download the application form from the official website and fill it with necessary details and send that filled application form to the below given address on or before the last date.
To the register,
Central Agricultural University
Important Dates for Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2015:
Last date for the submission of application form: 21st November 2015