CCRAS Recruitment 2016 for 155 posts: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of 155 vacant posts. Where these vacancies are present in research officer and statistical officer designation. To fill up and employ all these vacancies with eligible and appropriate candidates CCRAS has issued the employment notification and welcoming application forms. Therefore aspirants those who are willing to work in this organization and those who have enough educational qualification can apply through online. So aspirants are advised to read and register the application form at the official website. After the successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage. Application forms register with incomplete details would be treated as rejected. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below.
CCRAS Recruitment 2016 details:
Total number of available posts: 155 posts
Name of the posts: research officer and statistical officer
Distribution of posts:
Research officer: 154 posts
Statistical officer: 1 post
- Age limit: Aspirants age should be less than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: Applicants must have passed post graduate Degree (MD/MS)/ M.Sc/ M.Pharmacy/M.V.Sc in concerned discipline from any recognized university or organization with minimum aggregate of marks.
Pay scale: selected applicants would be given a salary of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- plus grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
- Selection process: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences will employ the candidates based on the performance in the online test and personal interview.
- Application fee: all general aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/- + 60/- (bank charges) and no application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- How to apply: all interested and eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for these vacancies are advised to follow below given steps
Log on to the official website
Then navigate to the recruitment notification and read it carefully
Then click on apply online, after getting main page fill it with necessary details and click on submit option
After successful completion of application process candidates have to take the printout of filled application form for further usage.
Important dates for CCRAS Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for the submission of application process: updated soon
- Last date for the submission of application process: updated soon.