Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Recruitment
Share Us With Others
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan is an institution established specially to promote the use of Hindi language. Find out all the details related to Kendriya Hindi Sansthan recruitment on this page.
Complete description about various posts, application process and eligibility criteria for recruitment in Gujarat Ayurved University
Lower Division Clerk
Post Name Lower Division Clerk No of Vacancy 06 Posts Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 - Grade Pay Rs.1900 - Post Name Multi Tasking Staff Peon No of Vacancy 12 Posts Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 - Grade Pay Rs.1800 - Educational Qualification For Lower Division Clerk 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and English Typing 35 w.p.m. Hindi Typing 30 w.p.m. For Multi Tasking Staff High School or equivalent class pass. Age Limit Minimum Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for Lower Division Clerk 18 to 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff as on 13.11.2017 Job Location Agra Uttar Pradesh Selection Process Selection will be based on Written Exam Skill Test. Application Fee Candidates have to pay Rs.500 - SC ST Rs.200 - for Academic Posts Rs.200 SC ST Rs.100 - for Administrative......
Government Job For Lower Division Clerk
Post Name Lower Division Clerk No of Vacancy 04 Posts Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 - Grade Pay Rs.1900 - Post Name Multi Tasking Staff Peon Safaiwala No of Vacancy 09 Posts Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200 - Grade Pay Rs.1800 - Educational Qualification For Lower Division Clerk 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University For Multi Tasking Staff Matriculation or equivalent pass Or ITI Pass Age Limit For Lower Division Clerk 18 to 25 years For Multi Tasking Staff 18 to 27 years Job Location Agra Uttar Pradesh Application Fee Candidates have to pay Rs.500 - SC ST Rs.200 - for Sr No 1 to 5 Rs.200 SC ST Rs.100 - for Sr No 6 to 10 through Demand Draft in Favour of Secretary Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, Agra. How to Apply KHS Vacancy Interested candidates may Apply in prescribed......
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, i.e.: Central Institute of Hindi was established in 1960. Since then, the Institute keeps on extending its activities for the academic prograss, multidimensional research and promotion & propagation of Hindi in accordance to the aims and objectives as determined by its parent organization, i.e.: Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal. It is a journey that completes more than five decades having a number of milestones.
- Teach Hindi by using modern techniques of communication and Information Technology and provide distance education facility to learn Hindi
- Publicity of Unicode at a large scale
- Provide a large portal and multi-lingual website
- Emphasize the importance of Popular Culture, promote film and theater, conduct concerts and events for poets and writers
- Conserve and protect Hindi dialects of the country and establish new centers of the institute
- Create films and documentaries on life and literary works of famous writers and poets across the world
- Integration with Institutions and Universities of the world
- Create and implement standardized courses
- Translate the world's great literary works and books of general knowledge, science and technology in Hindi
- Help the institutions that lack resources for development of Hindi