There are more than 15 gramin banks in India and every gramin bank have there own way of recruitment. We are trying to provide you information for top 12 gramin banks in India. Please check every bank jobs information properly.
Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
Bihar Gramin Bank Open Application for Recovery Agent Ex staff. They invite application for recovery agent work in bank on commission basis.
In context to the Bank’s advertisement seeking applications from retired officers / Staff of Bank for doing Recovery Agent work on commission basis. Check http://bihargraminbank.in/recruit.php to apply
Himachal Gramin Bank Recruitment
Recruitment Notification for FLC Counselor Chamba
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank came into existence with the amalgamation of two RRBs, viz. Himachal Gramin Bank, Mandi (sponsored by Punjab National Bank) and Parvatiya Gramin Bank, Chamba (sponsored by State Bank of India) vide Government of India Notification dated 15th February 2013 under section 21 of the RRBs Act, 1976 with its Head Office at Mandi. The area of operation of the Bank is spread over to 12 districts of Himachal Pradesh. The Bank is authorized to affect banking transactions as permitted under section 5(b) of Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
Rajasthan Gramin Bank Recruitment
Rajasthan Gramin Bank Recruitment and Sarkari Naukri for the Post of Officer Middle Management
Job Description Application Fee Rs.500 for OBC/ GEN / EXS (Rs.100 for SC/ST) to be deposited in Rajasthan Gramin Bank/ Punjab National Bank through payment challan.How to Apply All eligible candidates are required to apply online.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment
The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. Bank of Baroda had sponsored 19 RRBs in the country of which 7 RRBs were in eastern Uttar Pradesh. During the period from 1976 to 2006 banking industry had undergone various changes and RRBs were no exception. Considering the need for structural changes in RRBs in view of dynamically changing economic scenario, Govt. of India vide its notification dt. 23.02.2006 amalgamated 7 RRBs of Eastern Uttar Pradesh namely Allahabad Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Sultanpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Faizabad Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Pratapgarh Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Kanpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Raebareli Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Fatehpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and 2 RRBs of Western Uttar Pradesh namely Bareilly Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Shahjahanpurr Kshetriya Gramin Bank sponsored by Bank of Baroda.
Following are job open in baroda up gramin bank
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment
Post of Officer Scale III
(i) The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branchesof the KASHI GOMTI SAMYUT GRAMIN BANK OR UNION BANK OF INDIA.
(ii)The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 21.04.2015 to 06.05.2015
(iii) The CBS fee payment challan contains two parts. The first part will be retained by theBranch. The candidate need copy of the fee payment challan must be retained with thecandidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID, Branch Code etc. arefilled in by the bank official.
(iv) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid willNOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any otherfuture selection process.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment
Post of Office Assistant Multipurpose
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published inEmployment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June ? 4th July,2014 released by IBPSand posted on the IBPS?s website www.ibps.in.
Salary for Job : Rs.15,631/
Education : Degree in any discipline from a recognized Universityor its equivalent(a) Essential Proficiency in local language i.e Gujarati(b) Desirable Knowledge of Computer skills.
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment (BRKGB)
Appointment of BCA Supervisors on Contract Basis (Head Office : Ajmer)
During the implementation of financial inclusion across our Service Area in 21 Districts through BCAs / E - Mitras, the need was felt for the supervision of the work done by them. Thus, it has been decided to appoint Supervisors to strengthen the Bank’s monitoring system. The Supervisor would be appointed, who will monitor the activities of 25-50 BCAs working in SSAs located in a cluster of villages close to each other. Retired bank officials will be engaged on contract basis for working as BCAs supervisors.
Bank invites appllications for the post of BCA Supervisors from interested candidates. Applications should be submitted to our Offices,. Last date for receiving applications to us is 13.12.2016, after which no application will be entertained.The details of eligibility, remuneration and selection process are annexed here with.
- Retired officers (including those who have taken VRS) from any RRB/ PSU
bank in the rank of Scale – I to Scale - IV may be appointed under this
- Applicant should have substantial exposure in rural banking.
- Age not to exceed 65 years at the time of appointment or review of his / her contract.
- Should be physically fit and not have any medical condition which may not allow the incumbent to undertake the duties prescribed.
- Due diligence should be undertaken at the time of appointment (Those who having adverse record, or were terminated / dismissed from service will not be
- Should be willing to visit villages in the district for supervision at periodic intervals.
- Preference will be given to those who belong to the District and are based near the Nodal Branch for which selection is made.
The selected candidate will be eligible for fixed emoluments of Rs.10000/- per month. A fixed allowance amounting to Rs. 3000/- per month for conveyance and a
fixed amount of Rs. 2000/- per month towards usage of mobile phone and business development etc. is also payable per month.
Applications in prescribed forms will be collected from the willing candidates in response to the Advertisement published by the Bank in leading newspaper of the state of Rajasthan. The Prescribed forms can be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.brkgb.com. Applications complete in all respects can be deposited with the respective Regional Office under which the post has been specified. Application forms received after the last date of submission may not be entertained. The selection will be made through Group Discussion / Presentation followed by Interview by a committee headed by the Chairman and comprising of The General Manager, Regional Head, Chief Manager, HO; Senior Manager, Fl.
Period of Contract:
Appointment of BCAs Supervisor would be purely on contractual basis and the contract will be initially for a period of 6 months subject to review and can be extended on half yearly basis.
Review of performance:
The BCAs Supervisors will be directly reporting to the respective Regional Manager.
The respective Regional Manager will review the performance of the Supervisor on monthly basis and recommend to Chairman for further continuation / termination of the contract based on his / her satisfactory performance.
Termination of Services:
The BCAs Supervisor will be required to give notice in writing, 15 days in advance in case he / she is interested for termination of the contract. The Bank will also give a notice of 15 days before terminating the contract. However, in case of misconduct / misbehaviour on the part of the BC Supervisor, the Bank reserves the right to terminate the services immediately without giving any prior notice.
Roles and Responsibility of the BC Supervisor:
- To Ensure that banking services are made available to the identified villages through the BCs allocated to him / her..
- Ensuring that the BCs are aware of their roles and responsibilities and are performing accordingly.
- Periodically updating the BCs regarding rules, regulations and new products.
- Redress grievances of customers and submit feedback to link branch / Regional Office.
- Conduct meetings in villages to encourage villagers for availing of banking services of our bank through the BCs.
- Visit allocated villages in the district at least two days in a week. - Monitoring and controlling the activities of the BCs in coordination with link
- BC supervisor must ensure that At least 5 to 10 accounts are opened or transactions in accounts are
carried out in the village on an average per day.
- At least one account per house hold is opened per day.
- The BC is available on daily basis and transactions are being carried out
- BCs should collect certified copies of “Aadhaar Cards” for onward submission to link branch so that they are promptly seeded in SAVING accounts.
- BCs should collect application forms for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti BimaYojana for onward
submission to link branch.
- BCs should collect application forms for Atal Pension Yojana
- BCs should collect application forms for Overdraft facility under PMJDY Over draft scheme.
- BC is engaged in recovery of bank dues from borrowers against Loans sanctioned / disbursed to them under various Loan schemes e.g. KCC,
SHG, JLG, Sulabh Rin, Saral Krishi etc.
- BCs should help in distribution of Rupay cards to customers.
The BC Supervisor is also required to carry out the following duties
Coordinate with the branch and service provider for appointment of BCAs for the respective locations.
In the case of attrition of BCAs, coordinated action be carried out for substitution of BC at the earliest to ensure that continued banking services are provided in the village.
To ensure that the details of field BC and the Officer visiting the village are displayed In case any information related to undesirable activity like misappropriation of funds / fraud / adverse feedback is received for any field BC the same be promptly reported to the Bank.
BCAs supervisor should submit the weekly report to the Regional Office on business/activity developments as stated above during the visit with copy Link Branches.
Maintain close coordination with Link Branch, Regional Office and service providers and submit the suggestions for improvement of BCAs activities, if any.
Any other duties assigned by the Bank.
On recommendations of Regional Head, the Bank may consider rewarding the supervisors performing exceptionally well. They may also be rewarded for proposing
innovative ideas for business development.
Region should allocate village wise monthly target for business development under Financial Inclusion to Link Branches. The BC Supervisor is required to monitor the
business garnered in each village vis-à-vis target. In case less than 50% target is achieved by BCAs for two consecutive months in any two quarters, the performance of the concerned BCAs Supervisor will also come under the scanner. The Regional Office may review the performance and corrective action may be initiated.