Share Us With Others
FCI (Food Corporation of India) was set up on 14 January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur - rice bowl of Tamil Nadu - and headquarters at Chennai. We are providing all the important information related to FCI recruitment.
Important details regarding application process, posts, vacancies, salary and eligibility criteria for getting recruit in FCI
Hiring For Management Trainee
Food Corporation of India FCI , invites Online application for the Post of Management Trainee Zone-Wise General Depot Movement Accounts Technical Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering and Manager Hindi for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country Zone-Wise No. of Post Post Code Qualification Management Trainee General Post Code A North Zone 08 South Zone 10 East Zone 06 West Zone 06 North-East Zone 19 Qualification A Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60 marks OR B CA ICWA CS Management Trainee Depot Post Code B North Zone 13 South Zone 20 East Zone 10 West Zone 03 North-East Zone 05 Qualification A Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60 marks OR B CA ICWA CS Management......
About ( Fci ) Food Corporation Of India
FCI , The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation Act 1964, in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy :
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
- Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution system
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
In its 50 years of service to the nation, FCI has played a significant role in India's success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system. FCI's Objectives are:
- To provide farmers remunerative prices
- To make food grains available at reasonable prices, particularly to vulnerable section of the society
- To maintain buffer stocks as measure of Food Security
- To intervene in market for price stabilization