1. the distance between two stations A and B is 220km,a train from B station starts towrds the station A at a speed of 80kmph and another train half-an hour later starts towards the same station A at a speed of 100kmph ...... at wat distance the both will meet each other.
a)180 b)100 some thing likethat
2. a compund interest question such as 5 installments and some % rate also wer given, asked to find out the amt to be installed ?
3. A man buys two article ,the price of the second one is 4/5 the of the first....... then he sells the first one at 12 1/2 % gain and the second one at 10% loss .find whether the man get loss or gain and by how much?
a)12 1%2 loss b)12 1%2 gain c)none of these
4. one series ques
5. the length of the circumference of a circle is equal to the perimter of triangle of triangle of equal sides and perimetr of square. the area of circle,triangle and square is c,t and s respectively.then
a)c>s>t b)t>s>c c)c>t>s d)none
6. two column and below that some statements wer wer given such as
colum A column B
x and y are positive integers 3x+2y=180,252
the max value of x is the max value of y is
then they asked which colum is greater A or B
a) column A is greater
b) column B is greater
c) no information can be drawn from the above statements
7. some statements wer given abt the rats such as ther is 150 rats in the xperimental group and they wer given some serum D and another sets of 150 rats wer in control gruop and they wer given harmless sugar solution...later after two weeks 39% of rats wer found dead in experimental group. then the reason for the death of rats in the group is asked and the choices wer given
a)the death of those rats wer due to harmful contents in the serum D solutions
b)the average death of rats every year is some percent
like this they given
8. ther wer seven members newly appointed to the office their names wer Mr.Arun,Mr.Anil, Mr Mohan and som Y, Z and two ladies Miss Rani Miss sujatha some condition wer given such as Arun ,Anil and X wer used to smoke regularly and they three wants their office room nearby and Miss sujatha has alergy to smoke so she want separate room near window.finally the question whose room can be faraway from Mr .Arun room
a)sujatha b)Rani c)mohan d)none of them
ans: i think sujatha only since she don,t want to nearby smoke room so only( becoz Arun used to somke)
9. one passage was given, then they gave four choices and ask which will suitably support the conclusion of the above passage the passage was abt the petrol engines and availability of lack of resources to the engines....... so we hav to go for alternative resources...like that they gave the passage it will easy one only just go thru, it once then u will get it
10.one logical reasoning quest.such as ther are four persons who wer affected by disease of individual kind and their palce residence wer also with som conditions then they ask who resides in rampur?
rest of questions i can,t get it ok friends it will be easy out of 4400 they shortlisted 800 something and i missed from the list................ any how it will be easily only the cut-off mark will be 7-8 so try to attend the questions which u know clearly then u go for complicate one ok..............try to atend 10-11 questions note that out of that 10-11 u should get 9 right so be confident with ur answers
II round is GD all u know satyam main elimination round is GD only so be prepare in that..... try to initate if not possible get ur time and tell 2-3 imp points abt the topic clearly ok. that too enough don,t try to turn it as debate........ try to share ur points
III Round is Technical CUM HR interview watever u put in ur resume from that only ques arise ok so becareful in preparing in resume.......ok