Persistant ROUND 1: APTITUDE ROUND
It was less aptitude round but more technical round. It consisted 60 question 60 minutes an online test on software developed by persistent only (Testmate).
It consisted 5 logical questions ,2-3 quantitative questions ,Technical questions from OS,DBMS,Testing,CNT,Data Structure (mostly on trees,inorder,postorder,preorder).About 8-10 questions on C (quiet easy).
Basically they focus on all engineering syllabus covered for IT or CS stream.
Having done this, A problem statement was given based on file handling and we were told to write the code for it in 10 min.
After this a topic was given and we were told to write a passage on it India a land of Opportunities.
The results for this round was declared at the end of the day and about 42 students cracked it to face the chain of interviews on the second day. Even i cleared it and it was a great feeling of clearing the apti after 3 unsuccessful attempts in Aptitude rounds. Now,I had decided to get the best from dis opportunity.
Persistant ROUND 2: Technical interview 1
Every1 was tensed bcoz persy is tough in technical and is very different from its seniors like TCS,Infy where technical interviews are cake walks. Now the interview started and the panel was very strict no 1 was allowed to talk o others or share questions after interview,Some were directly told dat they wer rejected 4m TI1 .My no was quite late and i went inside 1ce i was called. One NE guy was waiting 4 me and greeted me warmly. He asked me about if i had lunch and then he bombarded me with questions.
1. Tell me something about urself and projects u hav done .
2. Explain briefly the mini project.
3. Draw flow diagram for ur project and explain it in brief
4. Asked some questions in my project and its working
5. VB features used in project also about some basics of VB
6. Then he shifted to my BE project and got the basic idea of the project
7. After this question came favourite PL i said C
8. No of questions on C- Sructures,pointers,LLs,... ...
9. Then OOPS principles ,inheritance,struct vs class
10. Then came DS, sorting techniques ,quicksort xplain .
11. Then came bit OS process threads
12. 2 puzzles which i did nt answer very well
Then my interview was almost done and i was asked questions if any i asked few then i was asked to wait for some time in a room
Som of students wer then called and told dat they wer rejected and i had big butterflies in stomach but then i was called and sent to a room where a senior lady was waiting 4 me and yes, it was my TI2
Persistant ROUND 3: Technical Interview 3
The lady sitting was very senior and was very thorough with concepts and was 2 practical
1. Asked me to tell something about myself nd my last completed project .
2. Again i told her in brief and explained her some functionalities
3. Then she told me if there wer ny business analalysis used in my project and being a very basic project we had hardly included any then she asked me if i could suggest any on the same project.
4. After that she asked me about my fav subject I told System softwares and then she told me to tell nything bout dat and work i had done bout dat . i told bout the 2 pass assembler i had done and xplained her in brief
5. Then she switched a bit to DBMS
6. Then we had a very casual talk about the engg studs and the syllabus
And then she asked me 2 wait again 4 further instructions . I was very tensed bcoz 4 me dis round wasnt dat easy or comfortable and the lady der was seeming really strict.But thankfully i was called for the next interview ie HR within few minutes
Persistant ROUND 4: HR
I was initially given a HR form to be filled and i was really happy to fill dis data , den som of my friend volunteers told me dat if i would give a decent HR i would definitely be in. So i was all prepared and 1ce called i went in, with all confidence to give the best shot .
Actually the HR was quiet busy and was sorting some papers and then he started my interview simultaneously
He asked me some basic quests like
1. Tell me somtihng bout urself
2. How was the procedure uptill now
3. Family background
4. Where do u blong to
5. Plan for higher education
6. Questions asked by me in prev interview nd ans got 4m the panel
And my HR got over in hardly 5 mins
Finally after completing all dis long recruitment procedure 1 was waiting eagerly 4 the results which wer to be announced on the next day.
I checked my phone 4 msgs or calls a thousand times or mailbox 4 hundreds of times, but in vain.
But a call came to me by 1 of my friend who told dat i was selected and i called our TPO and confirmed the news i was on cloud 9 and i informed all my dearer ones and every1 was delighted.
It was gud to here a positive feedback bout company 4m many of them and i thought that it was worth waiting.