-There are 2 sections:A and B
-,A, section consists of technical questions relevant to your field[100 questions]
-,B, section consists of a mix of Analytical,Quantitative and General Knowledge questions[50 questions]
4 marks for correct answers and -1 for wrong answers
Section ,A, questions
1) Banker,s algorithm is used for:Deadlock Avoidance
2) A LOT of questions were based on generating strings from a given grammar.
3) A circle(dot) shown in the PCB is:Vcc/Grnd/Pin 1/Pin 14
4) Program Segment Prefix in MS-DOS 5.0 is:
5) Some IP addresses were given and the question was to select the private addess from it(?)
6) 10Base2 and 10Base5 wires refers to:
7) A question on sliding-window protocol
8) Which of the following require a driver?:disk/cache/ram/cpu
9) A LOT of mathematical questions which were asked from calculus,trigonometry...
Section ,B, questions
1) Coldest planet:Pluto
2) INS Shivali is the first:
3) Which one of the following was NOT indegineously developed?:Prithvi/Akash/Agni/...
4) Full form of SARS
5) Anthrax is a :Virus/Bacteria/.../...
6) Dakshina Gangothri is:Ganga,s origin/Indian camp @ antartica/.../...
7) Which of the following is a chemical weapon:Mustard Gas/Marsh Gas/.../...
8) A question based on Coding and Decoding
9) Another question similar to above
10) Question on series completion
11) Another series completion question
12) Where is Institute of Forensic Science?:Hyderabad
13) A G.K question based on X and Y chromosomes in males and females